Each school is required by law, (The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012), to make the following information available:
• The school’s name, postal address and telephone number, plus a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed. See our home page
• The school’s admissions policyin full (including arrangements for selection, oversubscription criteria and the application process). Or – information on where and how this information can be accessed on the local authority’s website.
• Information on where to access the school’s most recent Ofsted report. See School Performance
• Information on how to access the School Performance Tables on the DfE website. See School Performance
• The following information about the school curriculum:
a) For each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed for each subject, and guidance on how to find additional information about the curriculum. See information under the Curriculum tab Year group curriculum maps can be found here and other information.
b) For KS1, the names of any phonics or reading schemes in use. See Phonics
• The measures determined by the head teacher under section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 (determination by head teacher of behaviour policy).SeePolicies
• The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant in respect of the current academic year plus the following information: See Pupil Premium
a) details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent.
b) details of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent.
c) the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils for whom the funding was allocated.
• The report prepared by the school under section 317(5)(a) of EA 1996 (duties of governing bodies in relation to special educational needs). See Policies
• The school’s charging and remissions policy. See Policies
• A statement of the school’s ethos and values. See About Us
Information about the arrangements for identifying pupils as having SEN and of how they will be assessed and supported in school. You can read St Clare’s offer on our website: http://www.stclaresprimary.co.uk/send-local-offera copy of our school SEN policy can also be found on this page.