On behalf of the pupils, staff and governors I would like to warmly welcome you to St. Clare's R.C Primary School website. I hope that your visit is informative and gives you an insight into the learning that takes place in our school and the values and vision which underpin it.
The Mission of St. Clare's R.C. Primary School is to develop each member of the St. Clare's community so that everyone can reach their full potential in the light of the teachings of Christ and the values portrayed in the Gospels. In the light of this we aim to:
- Enrich the children's understanding and living of their Catholic faith.
- Provide an environment which fosters close partnership with parents/guardians and the Parish Community.
- Promote the dignity and self esteem of everyone in the school.
- Develop in each individual, respect, care and tolerance for one another.
- Provide a curriculum in line with the distinctive nature of Catholic Education and one which meets National Curriculum requirements.
- Meet the spiritual, academic, physical, social, moral and cultural needs of all pupils to enable them to reach their full potential.
St. Clare's is an outstanding catholic school within St. Hilda's Academy Trust and a teaching school within the teaching alliance Middlesbrough Catholic Schools' Partnership.
St. Clare's R.C Primary School and our community are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
We are fortunate to have such a talented and dedicated staff who provide an outstanding quality of care and encourage all our children to aspire and be the best that they can be. We are proud of the successes our children have achieved, both academically, and also in sporting and musical events. We aim to foster close partnerships with parents and carers, governors and the local community who play such an important part in the life of our thriving school. As a whole community we walk in the light of Christ everyday.
I hope our website will provide you with a taste of our school as well as a source of regular updated information. Please feel free to contact the school direct with any queries you may have.