The Mission of St. Clare's R.C. Primary School is to develop each member of the St. Clare's community so that everyone can reach their full potential in the light of the teachings of Christ and the values portrayed in the Gospels. In the light of this we aim to:
- Enrich the children's understanding and living of their Catholic faith.
- Provide an environment which fosters close partnership with parents/guardians and the Parish Community.
- Promote the dignity and self esteem of everyone in the school.
- Develop in each individual, respect, care and tolerance for one another.
- Provide a curriculum in line with the distinctive nature of Catholic Education and one which meets National Curriculum requirements.
- Meet the spiritual, academic, physical, social, moral and cultural needs of all pupils to enable them to reach their full potential.